Kate Borsato Counselling
Becoming A Mom Isn’t That Easy, Is It?
As I struggled through the first postpartum years, I knew right away that other moms must be in the same boat as me – longing to make big changes with themselves, to feel truly happy, at ease, fulfilled, and confident in themselves, but not really knowing where to start.
Through my counselling degrees + perinatal mental health training, years of supporting moms, and my own journey into motherhood, I have learned about what is most helpful during this stage. And most importantly, I’ve learned that it actually IS possible to feel like you enjoy this stage of life.
My goal is to help you get rid of everything that’s in between you and your most fulfilling life. Because trust me, the life you envision for yourself is there for you … you just need to make a few changes and you’ll be well on your way.
I’m so grateful to be part of your journey! All my best!
- RCC (Registered Clinical Counsellor) with BCACC (British Columbia Association for Clinical Counsellors)
- Masters of Arts (MA) in Counselling Psychology (The University of Victoria, Canada)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology (Whitman College, USA)
- Online Counselling Certification (Therapy Online & The University of Toronto, Canada)
- Maternal Mental Health Certificate (in progress, completion date June 2020, with Postpartum Support International