Hey, I'm Kate,
A proud mama of 2 daughters, a therapist, a writer, a partner … I wear a few hats, as I’m sure you relate to!
My work is all about supporting moms to live the best life they possibly can because becoming a mother can be surprisingly hard (it sure was for me).
I care deeply about connecting with new moms who are struggling, and I do this in a few ways. First, I work with women through counselling, and we meet using video sessions so that it doesn’t become a burden for them to get the support they need. You can read more about online counselling here.
I also create online resources and tools (like articles, training videos, courses, workbooks, and affirmations cards) that support moms to learn about how they can create mental wellness during motherhood.
Becoming a mom is a hard transition, and I am here to support you and help you learn all that you can to create ease, joy, and happiness.
Why I Started This Site
As I struggled through the first postpartum years, I knew right away that other moms would be in the same boat as me – longing to make big changes with themselves, to feel truly happy, at ease, fulfilled, and confident in themselves, but not really knowing where to start.
I created this site to share what I’ve learned along on my own personal growth journey, plus a whole ton of magic that I picked up during my degrees in psychology.
My goal is to help you get rid of everything that’s in between you and your most fulfilling life. Because trust me, the life you envision for yourself is there for you … you just need to make a few changes and you’ll be well on your way.
I’m so grateful to be part of your journey! All my best!
- RCC (Registered Clinical Counsellor) with BCACC (British Columbia Association for Clinical Counsellors)
- Masters of Arts (MA) in Counselling Psychology (The University of Victoria, Canada)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology (Whitman College, USA)
- Online Counselling Certification (Therapy Online & The University of Toronto, Canada)
- Maternal Mental Health Certificate (in progress, completion date June 2020, with Postpartum Support International)